I wasn't going to post this story (don't want to embarrass the boys any further), but I think it's just too funny to pass up.
We were playing Conference Jeopardy for Family Night right after conference. The game was emailed to us from a friend and even though there were a lot of questions, you could use your notes and the scriptures to answer them.
It was boys (Chris, Jace, and Benj) against girls (Katie, Caitlin, Stef) with me moderating. The question to the boys was "What was the name of the item that primary kids put into a jar to count their service in celebration of President Monson's birthday?" The answer was "warm fuzzies" and everyone thought it was very easy but Benj and Jace had never heard of warm fuzzies before. It was Benj's turn to answer and since he didn't remember that talk, Jace whispered the answer into his ear. Benj looked a little uncertain but repeated exactly what Jace had whispered, "worm feces." Yes, Jace had thought (and wondered why) primary kids were sending President Monson worm feces for his birthday.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Even a boy would think that was weird, huh?
My kids hadn't really heard of "warm fuzzies" either. :-)
Hahaha!! This is awesome! Love it!
xox
Gaa! So funny.
Ha! We started a warm fuzzy jar. I am so glad nobody wanted to collect worm feces.
aaahhhhh!!!!! I remember when you told me that story I was rolling on the ground laughing while on the phone, I am at the office right now and almost fell out of my chair again! This is one of the best stories ever!!!!! I love my brothers so much. They are so funny. "worm feces" ahahhahahaha! so funny!
oh man. this is funny.
That is hilarious!! How does he know what feces are and not warm fuzzies?
That is so funny! I think it's a boy thing to relate everything with poop! My boys do!!! :)
Well, they might be warm. :)
Post a Comment