I'm at a loss for words. wow. I wnat to know if this great talent comes naturally or if he has had to kind of cultivate it. I feel honored just knowing him- I can't even imagine your elation.
"Our stories are what make the difference, and if we can tell them honestly we can hope to help each other. In the end, we have nothing to offer each other but our stories." --Emma Lou Thayne
7 comments:
He's so talented...you must be very proud. :-)
I'm at a loss for words. wow. I wnat to know if this great talent comes naturally or if he has had to kind of cultivate it. I feel honored just knowing him- I can't even imagine your elation.
Came over from Queen Bee's blog and that video is hilarious!
I can remember when I had talents like this - I miss those days!
He is such a funny little guy! He's got natural comic timing, too!I have that talent too, but only when I'm expecting...which I'm NOT. :)
Oh my cuteness!
Oh my cuteness!
Post a Comment