Erin left for Provo today and so did all of our money. We miss them both. :)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing for you, if you don't let it get the best of you."
7 comments:
Ohhhhh - I've been thinking about you guys since last night - wondering how you were doing on your "last official night" all together - how strange that must have felt to you. It seems like it came up so fast.
We're sure looking forward to having her close to us though (sorry!). We'll take really good care of her - every chance we can get. Hope to see her this weekend even!
Don't cry too much. :)
I can't believe Erin is all grown up and gone to college. She is going to love it.
I can hardly believe it is finally here. I am so going up to Provo for a visit. I need every excuse to go Training Table. I sure hope Erin will want to go too. I just left Peyton at kindergarten. I cried the entire way home. I did not cry for anyone else. I can only image what it will be like with college.
Can't believe it! (Not the money going bye-bye, but Erin away at college!) Wow. Ran in to Caitlyn at the store working. As cute as ever.
I can not believe you have a daughter in college! Wow! Yeah, lot's of money but worth it! Your family is so adorable & I love getting caught up on your happenings. Take care & love ya
How fun for her! Those are great years...
I remember always gushing about how wonderful your kids are when we were in the same Ward. And so their long line of successes and accomplishments continue on towards infinity!
GOOD LUCK ERIN!!!
Post a Comment