Sunday, June 1, 2008

Joke of the Day

Here's another joke for you Marnie .... (as told by Stefanie)

There's a blonde driver and a blonde police officer. The blonde driver gets pulled over by the police officer and asks for her driver's license. The blonde driver looks all through her purse but can't find it. She asks the police officer what it looks like. The police officer says, "It has your picture on it." So she looks through her purse and finds her mirror. She hands it to the police officer and the police officer says, "If I knew you were a police officer I wouldn't have pulled you over."

3 comments:

Slim said...

Silly Stephie! Doesn't she know she's blonde? :) Love your new blog look!

Marnie said...

love it!!! if only I could get out of tickets that easy. I am going to put a mirror in my purse.

Trulee said...

I love it. Way funny.