And I remember when I saw our first live armadillo too. But we were out in the woods. Plantboy through a pinecone at it and it didn't even budge. I guess that is why they always end up as roadkill. They are stupid. ;)
"Our stories are what make the difference, and if we can tell them honestly we can hope to help each other. In the end, we have nothing to offer each other but our stories." --Emma Lou Thayne
8 comments:
I should cross stitch that on a throw pillow.
Funny.
And I remember when I saw our first live armadillo too. But we were out in the woods. Plantboy through a pinecone at it and it didn't even budge. I guess that is why they always end up as roadkill. They are stupid. ;)
Is this really a joke or your dialogue this morning at breakfast?
Ha! Ha!
I love it. Keep them coming. I love to laugh once in a while.
Haha! Good one!
We will miss you guys tonight at Grandma's b-day party. It won't be the same without you!
Is Erin coming up here in the fall to BYU?
I love the armidiallo day post! By the way this is Sarah Berry joining the blogging world.
I like the new look! Hope you guys are having a great summer.
Post a Comment