I really must be crazy to think that I can do this!
I've started blog #2!
It's all about quilting--check it out for how-to's, inspiration, whatever!
I know I don't keep this blog updated as much as I should, but when I started thinking about new postings about quilts, my mind overflowed!
I know maintenance will take a little time, but it's cheaper than a puppy.
Enjoy!
(Yes, the sea turtle's a quilt. No, it's not mine.)

2 comments:
So glad you are doing this - I already added it to my blog list!
Oh man, I'm such a loser! Two blogs...I can't take care of my one and only blog. You are seriously my hero. I will be checking out your quilting blog for sure. Quilting is on my list of many things I like to do, but don't have time. I'm hopeful though, I got a sewing machine for my birthday so at least I'm on my way. :)
Post a Comment