Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Morning

"Benj, what do you want in your lunch? No-bake cookies?"

"yes!"

"And, what else? A clementine?"

"I want to take that for my snack."

"K, What else for your lunch?"

"chocolate pudding"

"You already have cookies in your lunch. You can have pudding when you get home. Do you want a capri-sun or a juice box?"

"Juice box"

"green or purple?"

"purple"

"OK How about a sandwich?"

"Bologna with mayonnaise and lettuce, cut in half."

"Got it. OK, So far we got a clementine for your snack. A sandwich, cookies, and a juice box.
How about baby carrots or an applesauce?"

"How about Doritos?"

"Don't have any. How about Fritos?"

"OK"

"Two napkins. Wax paper. Lunch done. Let's go."

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Hah! I really have this same conversation nearly every morning at my house. I offer him a variety of choices and somehow lunch always ends up more unhealthy than I expect.

calmrapids said...

Yes! I have the feeling we'll be having this conversation every morning!

Anonymous said...

I want a no-bake cookes. :)