Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Kawaski Tribe

Last night Benj got into the craft box and got busy. We were watching "Australia" and occasionally would glance over at him being busy with dowels, fun foam, wire, and styrofoam balls.

During our self-proclaimed intermission (cause that's a really LONG movie) I asked him what he was working on and he said he was making artifacts from the Kawaski Tribe and he would give us a presentation tomorrow. Wow! What an imagination! I can hardly wait!

And then he said something about ancient torture devices. What is he learning in school? I'm sure he didn't pick that up at home. :)

Ayway, if we survive the presentation, I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Slim said...

The suspense is killing me! Please post what he came up with...and if you all survived the torture?

pcb said...

He seemed like he may be into torture with his knife last night at the YW dinner. What did he put you through? I need to borrow "Australia" do you still have it?