Tag yourself! Copy and paste into your blog. Put an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, then answer the questions at the end. This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
( x ) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x ) Been to Florida
( x ) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x ) Been to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x ) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( )Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls?
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x ) Danced in the rain
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Got a speeding ticket
1. Any nickname? A few over the years—Princess, Greenyhead, Lizard, Skip, Isabeau
2. Favorite Drink? water
3. Mother's name? Michal
4. Tattoo? no
5. Body Piercing? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? I love all my jobs! Wife, mom, Preschool teacher
7. Birthplace? CA
8. Favorite vacation? South America—Chile and Peru. Loved Macchu Pichu! 2nd place: all our family campouts; 3rd place: Hawaii
9. Ever been to Africa ? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes and breakfast and lunch and snacks
11. Ever been on TV? no
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No, but I’ve paid money for one—antique store
13. Ever been in a car accident? I’ve been rear-ended a couple of times, not bad enough to hurt the car. —ooh, hit a deer in Grandpa’s red truck, that one was a mess.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch, raspberry vinagrette and homemade poppy seed
16. Favorite pie? Homemade apple, warm and ala mode
17. Favorite number? 4
18 Favorite Movie? Nacho Libre—I like movies that make me laugh
19 Favorite holiday ? Christmas
20. Favorite Dessert? Crème brulee
21. Favorite food? Mexican, indian, pork, all vegetables, chocolate, etc.
22. Favorite day of the week? Thursday—I try to get in the weekend attitude early
23. Favorite brand of body wash? I like soap—Lever 2000 and then followed with Bath and Body Works Sesual Amber body lotion--yummy!
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate
25. Favorite smell? sheets that have been dried in the sun
26. What do you do to relax? crossword puzzles, read, sing with the radio
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Driving a smaller car, maybe grandkids, maybe botox
Consider yourselves tagged...I will be checking your blogs!
( ) Gone on a blind date
( x ) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x ) Been to Florida
( x ) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x ) Been to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x ) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
( )Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls?
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x ) Danced in the rain
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Got a speeding ticket
1. Any nickname? A few over the years—Princess, Greenyhead, Lizard, Skip, Isabeau
2. Favorite Drink? water
3. Mother's name? Michal
4. Tattoo? no
5. Body Piercing? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? I love all my jobs! Wife, mom, Preschool teacher
7. Birthplace? CA
8. Favorite vacation? South America—Chile and Peru. Loved Macchu Pichu! 2nd place: all our family campouts; 3rd place: Hawaii
9. Ever been to Africa ? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes and breakfast and lunch and snacks
11. Ever been on TV? no
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No, but I’ve paid money for one—antique store
13. Ever been in a car accident? I’ve been rear-ended a couple of times, not bad enough to hurt the car. —ooh, hit a deer in Grandpa’s red truck, that one was a mess.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch, raspberry vinagrette and homemade poppy seed
16. Favorite pie? Homemade apple, warm and ala mode
17. Favorite number? 4
18 Favorite Movie? Nacho Libre—I like movies that make me laugh
19 Favorite holiday ? Christmas
20. Favorite Dessert? Crème brulee
21. Favorite food? Mexican, indian, pork, all vegetables, chocolate, etc.
22. Favorite day of the week? Thursday—I try to get in the weekend attitude early
23. Favorite brand of body wash? I like soap—Lever 2000 and then followed with Bath and Body Works Sesual Amber body lotion--yummy!
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate
25. Favorite smell? sheets that have been dried in the sun
26. What do you do to relax? crossword puzzles, read, sing with the radio
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Driving a smaller car, maybe grandkids, maybe botox
Consider yourselves tagged...I will be checking your blogs!

1 comment:
I tagged myself!
Post a Comment