Friday, April 4, 2008

April Fools' Day!

Sometimes we get a little silly with April Fools Day. I love to watch the kids thinking up tricks to pull on each other. Benj was so excited to take a fake spider to school to scare his teacher. This is a picture of our breakfast. It sure looks normal enough. The 'fried' egg is actually vanilla pudding with half of a canned peach on top. It was great. A few years ago we actually had meatloaf made out of Cocoa Krispies with bits of red and green fruit roll-up in it to help it look seasoned.

4 comments:

Ari said...

Yum..Yum...Yum, I'll have to try that next year.

pinksuedeshoe said...

Haha! That is totally cute!

Slim said...

You are such a fun mom! Macey came home from school and said, "Why do we have April Fools anyway if nobody does anything?" Ouch! Maybe I'll have to borrow your idea next year...

Trulee said...

I love it. That totally cracks me up. I hope everyone ate their breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.