
Chris and I in some wildflowers.

Caitlin

Stefanie

Jace

Benjamin

Cool old gas station--check out the pump. I bet it was full service.

Bluebonnets--our state flower.

Baptist church where Sam Houston attended in the 1850's.
We went exploring in the hill country (between Houston and Austin) yesterday and found some great photo opportunities. We found fields of wildflowers, pastures of miniature horses, ate Bluebell ice cream, and took lots of pictures.
3 comments:
Wow. That is beautiful. I may need to come to Texas some day and see all the cool old stuff there! (not much in the cool old stuff here... a little, but not much!)
How could you Liz? Oh, that makes me sooooo heartsick for my little hometown of Hutto. There is JUST NOTHING like Texas in the spring. AWWW.... I remember that drive! So well! Wow - we sure miss it. THanks for the pics!
I love these pictures of neat & forgotten places. I have many a picture of dilapidated places that are so beautiful! I wish I was with you guys--this was my kind of trip!
Post a Comment