Thursday, January 17, 2008

What we do with our free time now. :)

Thanks to Santa, we are now the proud owners of a Wii. This is new for us--never had a video game system before. We are enjoying it immensely! Some of us take it too seriously and some of us don't like that our athletic ability is labeled as good as an 80-year old. Benj has made Mii twins--two tall thin men with black spiky hair, white t-shirts, and both named B-man. Sometimes they play against each other in baseball. We don't know which one is better. We all have our favorite sports--I actually enjoy golf and bowling and Jace is learning the ins and outs of 'Madden 08'. Erin has had friends over for a Wii party. Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

OUr neighbors have a Wii, and they go all out on their playing. I am scared to start playing, for fear I will become addicted, and then I won't have free time!

Trulee said...

Josh says that the Wii is spacing the gap between gamers and nongamers. As a family that has never owned a system you have proven this point beautifully. I am not a gamer and I really like the Wii.

calmrapids said...

We have a no TV rule during the school week (with certain exceptions) and the Wii has fit in with no problem. When school started up again in January, the Wii was just something that is turned off Monday thru Thurs. And it's amazing but on Friday we're not all clamoring to get on it. It's just our occasional fun or party game.