Benj and I were in the car the other day on our way to pick up Caitlin from an after-school activity. Of course, she sends me a text, "are you on your way?"
I write back, "yes."
She replies, "are you texting while driving?"
I reply, "no."
Benj heard the entire conversation because I was reading out loud and he said, "Mom, you said no? You're lying because you are texting while you're driving."
I told him that it was just a joke because she knows that I'm texting and driving at the same time.
Benj came back with, "Well, if you're going to tell a joke, why don't you say, 'While I'm texting I let Benjamin drive.'"
Yeah, I admit it, he's a lot funnier than I am.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Benjamin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a funny story! Miss you guys and love that you have a blog up for me to keep track of you!
Brian
YEAH!!! We love bloggers. You are right Benji is not only funny but has a very intelligenst sense of humor. If you ever want to check out our blog it is www.mattandtrulee.blogspot.com
P.S. You guys are so photogenic.
Hahaha, fantastic.
xox
Post a Comment